Suggestions prior to arrival:
1. A copy of your most recent bloodwork. It must be within the last 2 months.
2. No medications for at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. You must be directed by your own primary care physician. I am not a medical doctor and I do not prescribe medications. I am a Doctor of Chiropractic.
3. You must follow a fruit and vegetable diet for at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
4. No Vitamins, supplements, and herbs for at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
5. Bring only natural fiber clothing.
6. Do not bring any toiletry products with you except for a soft toothbrush and dental floss. No perfumes, fragrances, deodorants, toothpaste, etc.
7. Make sure your clothing has not been washed with any detergents. Wash your clothing prior to arrival in water only. Baking soda can be OK.
9. Purchase a Dr. Tung's Tongue Scraper
10. Completed health questionnaire.
Requirements Upon Arrival:
1. While fasting; sleep, quiet, and rest are of the utmost importance.
2. Become immersed in the education and knowledge of fasting and raw food eating.
3. Saturate yourself in the healing transformation of your physical body.
This is the healthiest place in the world I have ever been. Living naturally will allow your body to rejuvenate itself.
To reserve your space please contact Nicholas Tancheff, D.C. at email@example.com. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required. Our mailing address is the following:
Hawaiian Fasting Reteats
c/o Nicholas Tancheff DC
PO Box 186
31-247 Awapuhi Rd.
Hakalau, HI 96710
Pure water fasting in an ideal atmosphere will cleanse and purify the body. The body will detoxify, repair, and regenerate impaired immunity. During the fast, the body cleanses and purifies the blood. The deeper the fast, the cleaner the body. The fasting body achieves complete physiological rest which allows the body to repair organs and structures. The body is self-healing. It cleanses and excretes toxic chemical residue through the skin, urine, bowels, and mouth; ridding our bodies of diseased and degenerating tissue.
Fasting must be supervised by a trained physician to understand and manage patient symptoms. Fasting must be done with love, support, and encouragement from people experienced with supervising fasting patients. An ideal atmosphere includes complete peace and quiet, clean fresh air, and clean water.
The clarity of mind and spiritual oneness with their Creator is a unique spiritual and healthy experience. Most individuals experience relief of all symptoms while fasting and achieve normal health when natural food is reintroduced. The body rebuilds stronger and healthier tissues with organic nutrients from healthy, pure fruits and vegetables. At the appropriate time when the patient is stable and has the proper reserves from the correct natural foods, we use clinically supervised water-only fasting to further cleanse, detoxify, and heal the person's body. The environment the patient is in will be one of complete rest from outside stimulation of all kinds so the body can conserve all its energy toward healing and regeneration of the body. When it is clinically appropriate, we break the fast using high quality juices freshly made from whole organic fruits and vegetables.